Friday, October 24, 2008

The Monkees - Monkee Mania 2002 Live in Toronto

Released: 2002. No Label.
CD rip 320Kbps
-
This is a CD of The Monkees live concert show performed by Micky Dolenz and Davy Jones in Toronto Canada January 2002. This CD was never available in stores, and was only available from a merchandise booth at the Monkees 2002 concerts, and is now out of print. 

Label: Not On Label  
Sold at gigs 

Credits:
Arranged By - Al Renino , Jerry Renino 
Directed By, Bass, Vocals - Jerry Renino 
Drums, Percussion - Sandy Gennaro 
Engineer - Tom Winch 
Guitar, Vocals - Wayne Avers 
Keyboards, Vocals - Dave Alexander (4) 
Mastered By - Al Renino , John Battaglia 
Producer - Jerry Renino 
Saxophone - Sam Albright 
Saxophone, Flute, Keyboards, Vocals - Aviva Maloney 
Trombone - Gregory Briggler* 
Trumpet - Eric Blondo* 
Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Timpani - Micky Dolenz 
Vocals, Guitar, Percussion - Davy Jones  
Notes: Recorded Live at Casino Rama in Toronto, ON, January 2002. 

Tracklisting:
01 Intro/Last Train To Clarksville 
02 Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow) 
03 The Girl I Knew Somewhere 
04 A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You 
05 I'll Love You Forever 
06 Randy Scouse Git 
07 Nice To Be With You 
08 Goin' Down 
09 Girl 
10 That Was Then, This Is Now 
11 Oliver Medley (Consider Yourself, I'll Do Anything, Who Will Buy? 
12 She Hangs Out 
13 Since I Fell For You 
14 Valleri 
15 Porpoise Song/Listen To The Band 
16 Daydream Believer 
17 Pleasant Valley Sunday 
18 (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone 
19 I'm A Believer 



3 comments:

bradwww said...

please remove this item, i hold the remaining copies of this product and it is still being sold on ebay.

n8w8 (nightwatch) said...

@anonymous
1: It's very brave to comment anonymous
2: You're saying bradwww is selling crap. It means that I'm posting crap. Thanks...
3: Please do not insult people. You only proove that you are not civilized.
4: Brad did not take the link down, I did.

n8w8 (nightwatch) said...

I removed the 2nd comment of anonymous because he blew things out of proportions.